Study in UK
The UK is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance. The UK’s reputation and legacy as a world centre for scientific research makes it a magnet for some of the very best thinkers in the world. With only one per cent of the world’s population, the UK is responsible for eight per cent of global scientific publications.
WHY STUDY IN UK?
- UK Qualification Internationally Recognised
- All the Universities are well ranked and Four of the top 10 universities in the world, according to the QS World Ranking -2017-18
- UK is 5th best student-friendly city in the world, by QS rankings 2016. (Top 10 Cities in the World to be a Student)
- UK is the popular destination among international students owing to its long standing tradition of providing quality education.
- The UK education system promotes close interaction between students and lecturers and provides the freedom to combine different subjects into a single course of study
- Scholarships offered by UK universities, you will need to gain acceptance to the course of study before you become eligible to apply.
- International Student come across the 180+ countries Population: 65.64 million (2016)
- Business – Marketing Management, Accounting Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt,
- Engineering- Mechanical/ Power/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil / Construction/ Quantity Surveying/ IT- Software, Networking, ICT
- Health & Science: – Health care, Health and Rehabilitation, Agriculture Science, Applied Science, Biomedical, Biotechnology Food and Nutrition Science, Diary, Forestry, Nursing and Midwifery, Geology
- Other: – Education, Early childhood, Teaching, Visual Arts and Design and Etc.
Genereal Academic Requirements
- For Foundation/Pre- Sessional English Program/ International year one : UKVI IELTS Must be required
- For Under Graduate and Post Graduate : General Academic IELTS Acceptable
- Parents and Parents in Law
Duration of the Program
- For Undergraduate :- 3 to 4 Years
- For Post Graduate :- 1 to 2 Years