Study in Canada
Canada is an increasingly popular option for students who want the quality of a North American education at a less expensive cost than they might find in the US. Canadian universities bear more similarity to UK universities than they do to schools in the US.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- During studies students are permitted to take up part time jobs both on campus and off campus.
- Political System: Federal parliamentary democracy, High quality of life that is safe and secure
- Strong presence of Gujrati,Punjabi & South Indian community
- Easy visa requirements
- On study and post study work options leading to PR opportunities
- An average 2.5 Lakhs people migrate to Canada each year since 1991.
- Work permit visa along with study visa is given to the students.
- 2-3 Years Diplomas and 4 Years Bachelor Degree
- 1 to 2 Years of Post Graduate Diplomas and 2 Years Masters Degree
General Student Visa Requirements
- Photos and Visa Fee
- All academic documents including passing and/or degree certificate
- IELTS Test Report Form
- Fee Receipt
- Guaranteed Income Certificate (GIC) from Scotia Bank
- Medical Confirmation – Receipt
- Family and Income Details
Canada Study Work
- 20 Hrs / Week Part Time
- Full Time Work during Co-op
- Up to 3 Years Post Study Work
- PR Opportunities thereafter
University v/s SPP Colleges
- Master programs taught in Universities are academic and research oriented – ideal for students with work experience
- Special diploma and post graduate certificate offered by colleges have got vocational focus and serve as “Supplementary Specialist” programs
- Highly competitive admission requirements compared to college
- Relatively higher tuition fee!