Study in Australia
Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world! In fact, with over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia sits above the likes of Germany, the Netherlands and Japan, ranking eighth in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
- Australia has one of the best education systems in the world.
- In comparison to other countries, it is quite easy to get a Visa to study in Australia.
- During your studies in Australia, you will easily find a student job.
- After your studies in Australia you will have higher chances of landing a job.
- Australian universities are strong in research, excelling in area such as arts and humanities, education and sciences.
- Australia is famous for its diverse terrain.
- Cost of living is relatively less in Australian Universities as compared to the UK and the US.
- 5 out of the best 30 best student cities are in Australia
General Admission Requirements
- A minimum 60% marks in the last passed examination.
- IELTS 6.5 Bands for Bachelor’ and 6.5 Bands for Masters Degree.
- Certain universities and courses may have certain specific IELTS requirements.
Post Study Opportunities
Student successfully completing at least two academic years in Australia towards gaining a qualification /award is eligible for Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485). This visa has two streams:
- Graduate work (18 months) for diploma, degree or trade qualification meeting Australia study requirements and nominating a qualification on OSL
- Post-study work (up to 4 years, depending on the qualification) for some completing an Australian higher education qualification (Bachelors or masters) irrespective of the field of study
Key Feature Employment Areas
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Education & Training
- Retail Trade
- Scientific and technical services
- Hospitality (Accommodation & food services)
- Public administration and safety
- Administrative and support services
- Transport, postal and warehousing